Monday, November 28, 2011

Cake Batter Blondies

I really don't know what's been wrong with me lately.  Normally, I'm really not much of a baker.  In fact, for the most part, I find baking a little tedious.  But for some reason, I've been baking up a storm.  It must be the impending holidays.  At any rate, we've been eating some yummy treats lately.


Have I mentioned that I think cake batter is the bomb?  What makes it taste so good, I don't know.  I only know that I'm powerless against it.  It's my kryptonite.  Really.  I love it as it passes my lips, but when it settles itself permanently on my thighs...not so much.  Cottage cheese butt aside, these were delicious.  It only takes a bite or two to put you in a serious sugar coma, but its worth it.  In fact, my teeth are aching a bit just thinking about eating these.  Cake batter blondies are definitely an indulgence I'll have to partake of sparingly.  They are so addicting I may have to change the name to Crack Batter Blondies.


Cake Batter Blondies
Makes about 18 bars


1 box yellow cake mix  (I used a funfetti cake mix)
1/4 cup canola oil
1 egg
1/3 – 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles  (leave these out if you're using a funfetti cake mix)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips



Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly – you want the batter to remain as dense as possible. Then mix in the rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.


Source:  Girl Meets Life via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...